Rollins Search Group strives to maintain the highest
professional ethical standards possible. We strive to put the
client and candidate first. We believe in treating clients and
candidates the way we ourselves would want to be treated.
Rollins Search Group Ethics Statement
- We will never forward your resume to a company without
your prior knowledge.
- You will always be kept aware of your status once
presented for a position.
- We do not 'make up' positions or candidates.
- We do not falsify information.
- When presenting opportunities we will do so in an honest
and straightforward manner.
- We attempt to answer all questions in an honest and
- We will not knowingly misrepresent a company to a
- We will not knowingly misrepresent a candidate to a
prospective hiring company.
Rollins Search Group, Inc. belongs to the Georgia Association
of Personnel Services which follows the National Association of
Personnel Services "Standards of Ethical Practices"
statement. Being a member of Georgia Association of Personnel
Services, we also follow and fully support their guidelines in
our recruiting practice. They are as follows:
National Association of Personnel Services
"Standards of Ethical Practices" statement.
Relation between recruiter and candidate:
- Candidates shall be referred to employers/clients for
interviews only on job openings for which at least verbal
authority has been given by the employer/client.
- Representations made to candidates about the duties,
probable length of the employment, hours and salary of
prospective positions shall be in conformance with the
best knowledge of the recruiter.
- Precaution shall be taken against referring any candidate
to employer/clients who are known to engage in illegal,
immoral, or any questionable business practices.
- Information about a candidate will be used only for the
purpose of finding employment for that candidate.
Confidential information shall be treated accordingly.
- A candidate shall be aware of charges, if any, before
being permitted to incur any obligation for services
rendered. Any monetary obligations shall be fully
disclosed in a written agreement, a copy of which shall
be provided to the candidate, and it shall set forth any
circumstances meriting adjustment. Fees for all
placements through Rollins Search Group, Inc. are paid
for by the hiring company.
- No candidate shall be referred to any employer where a
strike or lockout exists or is impending (according to
the best knowledge of the recruiter) without being
notified of such condition.
Relation between recruiter and client company:
- A candidate's employment record, qualifications, and
salary requirements shall be stated to the
employer/client as accurately and fully as possible, or
- A candidate shall be referred to the employer/client for
an interview, only with prior authorization of the
employer/client, which may be given verbally.
- Confidential information relating to the business policy
of employer/clients, which is imparted as an aid to the
effective handling of their job requirements, shall be
- Candidates shall not be solicited for other positions
while they are still in the employ of the company with
whom they have been placed by the firm in question,
unless the candidate initiates reactivation of his/her
- Direct mail, bulletins and resumes of candidates that are
presented to employer/clients, shall represent bonafide
Relations between personnel service firms, clients,
candidates, employees and each other:
- A candidate, employee, personnel service, or employer who
has a complaint about a personnel service should be
directed to file the complaint with the Chairperson of
the Ethics Committee in his/her state or in care of NAPS
Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The firm receiving the
complaint should not become involved.
- The Association provides adequate means for assuring
adherence by members to its Standards of Ethics. To
further the effectiveness of these procedures, each
member shall be responsible for bringing to the attention
of the Association's Ethics Committee (or local
counterpart) any violations of these standards. The
Ethics Committee shall process any such complaint in
accordance with its usual procedure, and, where the facts
warrant it, the Ethics Committee shall bring the matter
to the attention of the appropriate government authority
for its action.
- A member shall not in the course of advertising, public
relations efforts, or any other activity, permit the
demeaning or criticizing in any manner whatsoever of any
other personnel service firm.
- Positions listed in newspapers or other media shall be
factual and refer to bonafide openings available at the
time that copy is given to these publications.
- All advertising promotion or announcements regarding
certification must conform to the standards and format of
the NAPS Certification Program.
- Temporary assignments listed in newspapers or other media
shall be representative of the types of openings
generally available through the temporary service.
- No candidate shall be obligated for a contingency service
charge until an offer and acceptance has been made
between employer and candidate . Rollins Search
Group, Inc. positions are client fee paid. No fee is
charged to the candidate.
- Adjustments and refunds of service charges shall be made
promptly, in accordance with the highest ethical
- No client or employee shall incur charge unless they have
been made aware of that charge before it is incurred.
Members shall cooperate with and permit at any time, complete
and thorough investigation of an alleged violation of ethics or
standards that tends to reflect on the business practices of the
individual service and the Association, by the elected officers
or duly appointed committee of the National Association of
Personnel Services and shall abide by decisions of the
Note: These Standards of Ethical Practices in no way supersede
or replace the requirements of local ordinances or state and